Tuition & Fees
2017-2018 Tuition Rates
2017-2018 Registration Fee
Click here for explanation of registration fees.
EARN TUITION DOLLARS: Click here to learn how.
Tuition is payable on one of the following plans:
Payment in full by July 1 (cash or credit card)
10 Monthly Payments (FACTS Program)
GREAT NEWS! Effective with the 2016-2017 school year, Norwalk Catholic School will partner with FACTS Management Company to give you secure tuition and fee payment options and to provide us with a compliant financial management system. FACTS serves over 7,000 schools nationwide, and is the largest provider of tuition payment plans to faith-based and private PK-12 schools in the country. More than a million families enjoy the convenience and flexibility offered by FACTS’ services which include:
1. An Easy Online FACTS Enrollment Process: Since our families will be participating in this program, you’ll be able to visit Norwalk Catholic School’s Web site and click the FACTS logo to enroll. This year we will provide the traditional paperwork for registration and signing up for the FACTS process that will be in evidence with next year’s invoice which will be mailed later this school year.
2. Payment Options: Choose your payment plan, selecting a due date and payment method that works best for
* an automatic debit from a savings or checking account,
* payment via a credit card (with a nominal convenience fee added), or
* for different payment plans, an invoice can be paid by check or use FACTS’ real-time payment portal.
3. Convenient & Secure Account Management: Manage your account via FACTS’ secure Web site, https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4HKXJ and access FACTS Representatives 24/7 to answer your questions. Checking your account balance, making a payment, adding bank account or credit card details or updating your personal information is a couple of clicks or taps away.
4. Those who have special financial arrangements, scholarships or reviews will still be able to request support and make their payments through the FACTS process.
So that our school does not have to absorb the cost of the program, a fee is assessed based on the number of payments you’d like divide your tuition obligation into. There is no cost for families who pay with a 1 time payment option.
2 or less payments – $10
3 or more payments - $45
Please know that FACTS will be serving and supporting the families in our Norwalk Catholic School. FACTS will help us to focus on what we need to do to grow our school effectively while allowing you many payment options. Most of the schools of the Toledo Diocese that utilize a tuition management partner have chosen to partner with FACTS or other comparable systems.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support for Norwalk Catholic School. We appreciate your commitment as we strive to provide the highest quality of education for your children at the lowest possible tuition. Don’t hesitate to call with questions.
Tuition assistance is available on a per family basis.
Mrs. Julie Grine, Tuition Manager
(419) 668-7223, x275